2. Good morning.早晨好!
3. I’m John Smith.我是约翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones你是比尔、琼斯吗
5. Yes,I am.是的，我是。
6. How are you你好吗
8. How is Helen海伦好吗
9. She’s very well,thank you. 她很好，谢谢您。
10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安，格林先生。
11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好，布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening今晚上您好吗
13. Good night,John.晚安，约翰。
15. See you tomorrow.明天见。
16. Come in,please. 请进!
17. Sit down. 坐下!
18. Stand up,please. 请站起来。
19. Open your book,please. 请把书打开。
20. Close your book,please. 请把书合上。
21. Don’t open your book. 别打开书。
22. Do you understand你明白了吗
23. Yes,I understand. 是的，我明白了。
24. No,I don’t understand. 不，我不明白。
25. Listen and repeat. 先听，然后再重复一遍。
26. Now read,please. 现在请大家读。
27. That’s fine. 好得很。
28. It’s time to begin. 到开始的时候了。
29. Let’s begin now. 现在让我们开始。
30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。
31. What’s this 这是什么
32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. Is this your book 这是你的书吗
34. No,that’s not my book. 不，那不是我的书。
35. Whose book is this 这是谁的书
36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. And what’s that 还有那是什么
38. Is that a book 那是一本书吗
39. No,it isn’t. 不，不是。
40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. Is it yours 它是你的吗
42. Yes,it’s mine. 是，是我的。
43. Where’s the door 门在哪儿
44. There it is. 门在那儿。
45. Is this book his 这本书是他的吗
46. What are these 这些是什么
47. Those are books. 那些是书。
48. Where are the books 那些书在哪儿
49. There they are. 在那儿。
50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. Where are your pens 你的那些钢笔在哪儿
52. They’re over there. 在那里。
53. Are these your pens 这些是你的钢笔吗
54. Yes,they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books,aren’t they 这些书是你的，对不对
57. No,they aren’t. 不，不是。
58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine,and those are yours. 这些是我的，而那些是你的。
60. Those aren’t your pens,are they 那些钢笔不是你的，对吧
61. Who are you 你是谁
62. I’m a student. 我是学生。
63. Who is that over there 那边那个人是谁
64. He’s a student,too. 他也是学生。
65. Is that lady a student 那位女士是学生吗
66. No,she isn’t. 不，她不是。
67. Those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. Am I your teacher 我是你们的教员吗
69. Yes,you are. 是的，你是。
70. That man is a teacher,isn’t he 那个人是位教员，对不对
71. Yes,he is. 是的，他是。
72. Who are those people 那些人是谁
73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可能是农民。
74. Aren’t they students 他们不是学生吗
75. I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。
76. What’s your name 你叫什么名字
77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. What’s your first name 你的名字叫什么
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. How do you spell your last name 你的姓怎么拼法
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯，J-O-N-E-S。
82. What’s your friend’s name 你的朋友叫什么名字
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老朋友了。
85. Are you John’s brother 你是约翰的兄弟吗
86. No, I’m not. 不，我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. How do you do 你好!
89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人，这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. What day is today 今天是星期几
92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday 昨天是星期几
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。
95. What day is tomorrow 明天是星期几
96. What month is this 现在是几月份
97. This is January. 现在是一月份。
98. Last month was December,wasn’t it 上个月是十二月，对不对
99. Yes,it was. 是，是十二月份。
100. What month is next month 下个月是几月份
101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在医院里住了几个星期了。
102. Where were you on Tuesday 星期二你在哪里
103. You were here in February,weren’t you 二月份你曾在这里，对不对
104. No,I wasn’t . 不，我没有在这里。
105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he 一个星期前，你的朋友曾在这里，是不是
106. Do you have a book 你有一本书吗
107. Yes,I do. 是的，我有。
108. You have a radio,don’t you 你有一台收音机，对吗
109. No,I don’t . 不，我没有。
110. I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。
111. Dees this radio belong to you 这台收音机是你的吗
112. Yes,I think it does. 是的，我认为它是我的。
113. How many sisters and brothers do you have 你有几个姊妹和兄弟
114. Don’t you have my hat 你没拿我的帽子吧
115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不，你的帽子和大衣都在我这里。
116. Does John have a yellow pencil 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗
117. Yes,he does. 是的，他有。
118. He has a radio,doesn’t he 他有一台收音机，对不对
119. No,he doesn’t have one. 不，他没有。
120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
121. What time is it 几点钟了
122. It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123. It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.
125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time
126. No,I can’t . 不，我不能。
127. I don’t know what time it is.
128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
129. It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。
130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow
133. Yes,I will. 行。
134. We’ll be on time,won’t we 我们将按时到，是吗
135. I hope so. 我希望如此。
136. What’s the date today 今天是几号
137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three.
138. When were you born 你是什么时候出生的
139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five.
140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。
143. Where were you born 你出生在什么地方
144. I was born in a little town not far from here.
145. What do you know about the tenth century
146. I don’t know anything about that.
147. Let’s talk about something else.
148. Where were you during the month of April last year
149. I don’t remember where I was then.
150. Where will you be nest year at this time 151. What do you want 你想要些什么
152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
153. What would you like to eat 你想吃些什么
154. Please give me a piece of pie.请给我来片馅饼。
155. Which one would you like--this one or that one
156. It doesn’t matter to me. 随便就可以了。
157. I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.
158. I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
159. Wouldn’t you like some coffee 不想来点咖啡吗
160. I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
161. Do you know any of those people 你认识这些人吗
162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。
163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友。
164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生
165. Is he the tall man on the left 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他
166. Do you speak English 你会讲英语吗
167. Yes, a little.是的，会一点。
168. Does your friend speak English 你的朋友会讲英语吗
169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly.会而且讲得很好.
170. What’s his native language 他的母语是什么
171. I don’t know what his native language is.
172. How many languages do you speak 你能讲几种语言
173. My friend reads and writes several languages.
174. How well do you know French 你的法语程度怎样
175. He speaks French with an American accent.
176. My parents speak English perfectly.
177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.
178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
180. How is her accent in French 他讲法语时的口音怎样
181. What are you doing 你在干什么
182. I’m reading a book.我在看书。
183. What’s your friend doing 你的朋友在干什么
184. He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
185. I’m not doing anything right now.我无事可做。
186. Where are you going 你想去哪
187. I’m going home.我想回家。
188. What time are you coming back 你什么时候回来
189. I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.
190. What are you thinking about 你在想什么
191. I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192. Who are you writing to 你在给谁写信
193. I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.
194. By the way,who are you waiting for
195. I’m not waiting for anybody.我谁也不等。
196. How old are you 你多大了
197. I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198. My brother is not quite twenty-five.
199. John is not forty-five yet,is he
200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
201. I’m two years older than you are.
202. My brother is two years younger than I am.
203. How many are there in your family
204. There are seven of us altogether.
205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. I’m the youngest.我最小。
207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。
208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three.
209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我
210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.
211. What time do you get up every day
212. I usually wake up early.我通常很早起床。
213. I get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. My brother gets up later than I do.
215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.
216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.
217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.
218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.
219. I get to work at nine o’clock every morning.
220. I work hard all morning.
221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30.
222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m.
223. I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock.
224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while.
225. I usually go to bed at about midnight.
226. What time did you get up yesterday morning
227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock.
228. My brother got up earlier than I did.
229. Did you get dressed 你穿好衣服了吗
230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.
231. What kind of breakfast did you have
232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning
233. I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.
234. Did you work all day 你全天都在工作吗
235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.
236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine.
237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home.
238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.
241. Where did you go yesterday 昨天你去哪了
242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜访了一位朋友。
243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday 昨天你见过钟斯先生吗
244. I didn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .
245. What did you talk about 你们刚才在讲什么
246. We talked about a lot of things. 我们刚才在说一些事情。
247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些问题。
248. What did you ask him 你问过他什么
249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是否会讲英语
250. He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .
252. He said he knew a lot of people there.
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.最后我问他多大了
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.
255. He answered almost all of my questions.
256. What time did you use to get up last year
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
259. I never used to oversleep.我从不睡懒觉。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我过去常常在8:30去工作。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我过去常常问他一些问题。 271. Where do you live 你住在哪里
272. I live on Washington Street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. What’s your address 你的地址是什么
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street.
275. I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor.
276. You live here in the city,don’t you
277. I’m from out of town. 我来自城镇。
278. How long have you lived here 你在这住了多久了
279. I’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. He’s known me for over ten years.
281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我终生讲英语。
282. I’ve already read that book. 我已经读完了那本书。
283. Has he studied French very long
284. Have you had breakfast already 你吃过早饭了吗
285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon 昨天下午你在哪
287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.
289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon
290. I was listening to the radio. 我在听广播。
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner.
293. When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith.
294. While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.
295. While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning
297. I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.
298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.
299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
300. They called us just as we were having dinner.
301. What color is your book 你的书本是什么颜色的
302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。
303. How much does that typewriter weigh 那个打字机有多重
304. It’s not too heavy,but I don’t know the exact weight.
305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
306. What size suitcase do you own 你的小提箱是什么尺码的
307. One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
308. I like the shape of that table.我喜欢那张桌子的形状。
309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street
310. That street is only two miles long. 那条街只有两英里长。
311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is
312. This window is just as wide as that one.
313. The walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。
314. This material feels soft.这种材料摸上去很软。
315. This pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。
316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here
317. Take these books home with you tonight.
318. Please bring me those magazines.
319. Would you help me lift this heavy box
320. Please ask John to turn on the lights.
321. Put your books down on the table.
322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you
323. Hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please
324. Please don’t bother me now.I’m very busy.
325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me
326. If you have time,will you call me tomorrow
327. Please pick up those cups and saucers.
328. Will you do me a favor 你能帮个忙吗
329. Please count the chairs in that room.
330. Please pour this milk into that glass.
331. Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information
332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is
333. It’s two blocks straight ahead.
334. Which direction is it to the theatre
335. Turn right at the next corner。 在下个路口向右拐。
336. How far is it to the university 到大学还有多远
337. It’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。
338. The school is just around the corner. 学校就在拐角处。
339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
340. You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。
341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number
342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is
343. Should I go this way,or that way
344. Go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
345. I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken
346. Are you married 你结婚了吗
347. No,I’m not married.I’m still single.
348. Your niece is engaged,isn’t she
349. My sister has been engaged for two months.
350. My grandfather got married in 1921.
351. When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary
352. How long have they been married 他们结婚多久了
353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.
354. Who did George marry 乔治和谁结婚了
355. Do they have children 你有孩子了吗
356. They had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。
357. My son wants to get married in June.
358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.
359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.
360. She’s a widow.Her husband died last year.
361. Where did you grow up 你在哪长大
362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
363. My friend spent his childhood in California .
364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.
365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.
367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
368. They’re building a new house up the street .
369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there
370. Are your neighbors very friendly 你的邻居们友好吗
371. We all know each other pretty well.
372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.
373. Who bought that new house down the street from you
374. An old man rented the big white house.
375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的树呀!
376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning
377. I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
378. What will you do then 然后你做些什么呢
379. After I get dressed,I’ll have breakfast.
380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning
381. I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
382. After breakfast,I’ll get ready to go to work.
383. I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
384. I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
385. I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night
387. Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night
388. I’ll probably stay home and watch television.
389. When I get sleepy,I’ll probably get ready for bed.
390. Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away
391. How is the weather today 今天的天气怎样
392. The weather is nice today. 今天天气很好。
393. What was the weather like yesterday
394. Yesterday it rained all day.昨天下了一天的雨。
395. What will the weather be like tomorrow
396. It’s going to snow tomorrow.明天有雪。
397. It’s quite cold today.今天真冷。
398. It’s been cloudy all morning.整个早上都多云。
399. Is it raining now 现在在下雨吗
400. It’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
401. The days are getting hotter. 天气在转暖。
402. Today is the first day of spring.今天是春天的第一天。
403. What’s the temperature today 今天的气温是多少
404. It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.
405. There’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷风。
406. How are you feeling today 今天感觉怎样
407. I don’t feel very well this morning.
408. I was sick yesterday, but I’m better today.
409. My fever is gone,but I still have a cough.
410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。
411. Which of your arms is sore 你的哪个胳膊痛
412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.
413. What’s matter with you 你怎么了
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. Which foot hurtsIs it the left one
416. How did you break your leg 你怎样弄伤的脚
417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.
418. Your right hand is swollen.Does it hurt
419. It’s bleeding.You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
420. I hope you’ll be well soon.希望你快些好。
421. I get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.
422. After getting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
423. Then,I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刷牙梳头。
424. After brushing my teeth,I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙后穿衣。
425. After that,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
426. After eating breakfast,I go back upstairs again.
427. Then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
428. He can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
429. I wash his face and hands,and then I dress him.
430. He tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it.
431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears.
433. I’m always tired when I come home from work.
434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
436. What do you thinkIs that right
437. Cetainly.You’re absolutely right about that.
438. I think you’re mistaken about that.
439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜欢热天气。
440. Personally,I prefer winter weather.
441. Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow
442. I don’t know whether it will rain or not.
443. In my opinion,that’s an excellent idea.
444. Why Mr. Cooper so tiredDo you have any idea
445. He’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
446. What do you think of my children 你觉得我的孩子怎样
447. I think you have very attractive children.
448. Please give me your frank opinion.
449. Do you really want to know what I think
450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.
451. What do you plan to do tomorrow
452. I doubt that I’ll do anything tomorrow.
453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something.
454. I imagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him
456. There’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
457. What’s your brother planning to do tomorrow
458. He can’t decide what to do.
459. It’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
460. We’re trying to plan our future. 我们在努力计划我们的未来。
461. That’s a good idea. 好想法。
462. I’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
463. Would you consider going north this summer
464. If there’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.
465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
在你仔细考虑之后，请让我知道你决定怎么做。 466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.
467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.
469. Will you accept my advice 你会接受我的建议吗
470. What have you decided 你决定了什么
471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.
472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
473. She refuses to make up her mind.她拒绝下决心。
474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.
476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。
477. We’re willing to accept your plan. 我们打算接受你的计划。
478. He knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
481. Are you going to go any place this year
482. If I have enough money,I’m going to take a trip abroad.
483. How are you goingAre you going by boat
484. It’s faster to go by plane than by boat.坐飞机比坐船快。
485. What’s the quickest way to get there
486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.
487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途愉快。
488. I’m leaving tomorrow,but I haven’t packed my suitcases yet.
489. I’m going by air.I like flying.我打算坐飞机去，我喜欢乘飞机。
490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。
491. It was a six-hour flight. 这是6小时的航程。
492. How many passengers were on the train 火车上有多少乘客
493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.
494. Would you like to go for a walk 你喜欢去散散步吗
495. Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
496. I’m going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.
497. If this shirt doesn’t fit,may I bring it back later
498. What size shoes do you wear你穿多大号的鞋
499. That suit looks very good on you.你穿这个外套很合身。
500. This dress is made of silk,isn’t it
501. I’d like to try on this sweater.我很想试一下这件毛衣。
502. I’m interested in buying a new car.我很想买辆新车。
503. What’s the price of that electric iron那个熨斗多少钱
504. How much is this rug这个地毯多少钱
505. Is this toothpaste on sale today今天有牙膏卖吗
506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.
507. How much do I owe you我欠你多少钱
508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.
509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill
510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.
511. What would you like to eat 你想吃什么
512. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please.
513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.
514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish
515. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。
516. What kinds of vegetables do you have 你想要哪种蔬菜
517. I’ll have mashed potatoes .我想要些土豆泥。
518. Would you please pass the salt 你能把盐递过来吗
519. They serve good food in this restaurant.
520. Are you ready for your dessert now 你准备好吃点心了吗
521. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please
522. May I check,please 我能检查一下吗
523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.
524. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.
525. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.
526. How long did the movie last
527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.
528. They say the new film is an adventure story.
529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.
530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.
531. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.
532. The usher showed us to our seats.
533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.
534. After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.
535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
536. The restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.
537. My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想学跳舞。
538. We don’t go dancing very often. 我们不经常去跳舞。
539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema
540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不习惯晚上出去。
541. I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.
542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview
543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.
544. I can come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能来。
545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.
546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.
547. I’m going to call the employment agency for a job.
548. Please fill in this application form. 请填写这张申请表。
549. Are you looking for a permanent position
550. I’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.
551. I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.
552. I’m a new employee.I was hired yesterday.
553. Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.
554. Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.
555. Will you please lock the door when you leave
556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.
557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.
558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.
560. Do you think the patient can be cured
561. They operated on him last night.昨天晚上他们给他做了手术。
562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要输血。
563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.
564. They had to call in a heart specialist.
565. What did the doctor say 医生说什么
566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.
567. The doctor said I look pale.
568. If I want to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.
569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.
570. It’s just a mosquito bite.There’s nothing to worry about.
571. You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的电话。
572. What number should I dial to get the operator
573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途。
574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.
575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.
576. You must have dialed the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
577. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.
578. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please
579. Would you like to leave a message 你想留下什么口信儿吗
580. Who is thisI don’t recognize your voice.
581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called
582. Is this Empire 5-4093 是帝国5-4093吗
583. I have to hang up now. 现在我不得不挂断电话。
584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.
585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow
586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle
587. When was the last time he wrote you
588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.
589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.
590. I feel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.
591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday
592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 邮递员通常在两点来。
593. I wrote to my uncle last night.I couldnt put it off any longer.
594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了几张照片。
595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.
596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California
597. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.
598. He went to the post office to mail a letter.他去邮局邮信了。
599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.
600. How did you sign the letter Did you write,“sincerely yours”
你怎样在信上填写，是601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.
601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.
602. I was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.
603. Fortunately,I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.
604. It was a terrible experience,and I won’t forget it.
605. Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.
606. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.
607. After a while,we found a shady place under some poplar trees.
608. On the way back home,we were tired.回来的路上，我们都很累了。
609. It was after dark when we got back,and we were all tired.
610. I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.
611. Speaking of trips,did I ever tell you about the experience I had
612. We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.
613. I can’t recall the exact circumstances.
614. I never realized that someday I would be living in New York.
615. We never imagined that John would become a doctor.
616. We’re looking for a house to rent for the summer.
617. Are you trying to find a furnished house
618. This split-level house is for rent.It’s a bargain.
619. That house is for sale.It has central heating.
620. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
621. This is an interesting floor plan.Please show me the basement.
622. The roof has leaks in it,and the front steps need to be fixed.
623. We’ve got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.
624. Does the back door have a lock on it
625. They’ve already turned on the electricity.The house is ready.
626. I’m worried about the appearance of the floor.
627. If you want a towel,look in the linen closet.
628. What style furniture do you have Is it traditional
629. We have drapes for the living room,but we need kitchen curtains.
630. The house needs painting.It’s in bad condition.
631. What do you going to wear today 今天你想穿什么
632. I’m going to wear my blue suit.Is that all right
633. I have two suits to send to the cleaners.
634. I have some shirts to send to the laundry.
635. You ought to have that coat cleaned .
636. I’ve got to get this shirt washed and ironed.
637. All my suits are dirty.I don’t have anything to wear.
638. You’d better wear a light jacket.It’s chilly today.
639. This dress doesn’t fit me anymore.
640. I guess I’ve outgrown this pair of trousers.
641. These shoes are worn-out.They’ve lasted a long time.
642. I can’t fasten this collar button.我系不上这个领子扣。
643. Why don’t you get dressed now Put on your work clothes.
644. My brother came in,changed his clothes,and went out again.
645. I didn’t notice you were wearing your new hat.
646. You have your point of view,and I have mine.
647. You approach it in a different way than I do.
648. I won’t argue with you,but I think you’re being unfair.
649. That’s a liberal point of view. 这是一个自由的见解。
650. He seems to have a lot of strange ideas.
651. I don’t see any point in discussing the question any further.
652. What alternatives do I have 我还有什么方法
653. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
654. There are always two sides to everything.
655. We have opposite views on this.
656. Please forgive me.I didn’t mean to start an argument.
657. I must know your opinion.Do you agree with me
658. What point are you trying to make
659. Our views are not so far apart,after all.
660. We should be able to resolve our differences.
661. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow,I think I’ll go shopping.
662. There’s a possibility we’ll go,but it all depends on the weather.
663. If I have time tomorrow,I think I’ll get a haircut.
664. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.
665. My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up.
666. If I get my work finished in time,I’ll leave for New York Monday.
667. Suppose you couldn’t go on the trip.How would you feel
668. What would you say if I told you I couldn’t go with you
669. If I buy the car,I’ll have to borrow some money.
670. If I went with you,I’d have to be back by six o’clock.
671. One of these days,I’d like to take a vacation.
672. As soon as I can,I’m going to change jobs.
673. There’s a chance he won’t be able to be home for Christmas.
674. We may be able to help you in some way.
675. If you were to attend the banquet ,what would you wear
676. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study
677. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.
678. If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast.
679. If I had had time,I would have called you.
680. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him
681. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.
682. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.
683. If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
684. If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.
685. Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.
686. She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.
687. If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.
688. Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.
689. Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.
690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.
691. What is it you don’t like about winter weather
692. I don’t like it when the weather gets real cold.
693. I can’t stand summer weather. 我不能忍受夏天的天气.
694. The thing I don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road.
695. He doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early.
696. I like to play tennis,but I’m not a very good player.
697. I don’t like spinach even though I know it’s good for me.
698. I’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food.
699. He always finds fault with everything.
700. She doesn’t like anything I do or say.
701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你对服饰很在行.
702. What’s your favorite pastime 你最喜欢的娱乐方式是什么
703. What did you like best about the movie
704. I didn’t like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway.
705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much 为什么你这么不喜欢药
706. If you want my advice, I don’t think you should go.
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
708. It’s only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 让我给你个建议.
710. If you don’t like it, I wish you would say so.
711. Please don’t take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.
712. In my opinion,the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.
713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
714. It’s none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.
715. In general,my reaction is favorable.
716. If you don’t take my advice, you’ll be sorry.
717. I’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
718. I’m old enough to make up my own mind.
719. Thanks for the advice,but this is something I have to figure out myself.
720. He won’t pay attention to anybody. You’re just wasting your breath.
721. Would you please hold the door open for me
722. Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me.
723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.
724. Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
725. It wasnt any bother. I was glad to do it.
726. Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you.
727. Id be happy to help you in any way I can.
728. Would you mind giving me a push My car has stalled.
729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me Its stuffy.
730. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
731. This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me.
732. I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience.
733. He’ll always be indebted to you for what youve done.
734. Could you lend me ten dollars I left my wallet at home.
735. Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. Im sleepy.
736. I didn’t realize the time had passed so quickly.
737. I’ve got a lot of things to do before I can leave.
738. For one thing, I’ve got to drop by the bank to get some money.
739. It’ll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket.
740. Oh,I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport.
741. I almost forgot to have the phone disconnected.
742. It’s a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat.
743. I never would have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it.
744. I’ll see you off at the airport. 我会去机场送你.
745. They’re calling your flight now. You barely have time to make it.
746. You’d better run or you’re going to be left behind.
747. Don’t forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely.
748. I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, but it’s too late now.
749. Do you have anything to declare for customs
750. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings.
751. What’s your nationality Are you American
752. What part of the world do you come from
753. I’m an American by birth.
754. I was born in Spain, but I’m a citizen of France.
755. Do you know what the population of Japan is
756. What’s the area of the Congo in square miles
757. Who is the governor of this state
758. According to the latest census, our population has increased.
759. Politically, the country is divided into fifty states.
760. The industrial area is centered largely in the north.
761. The country is rich in natural resources. It has mineral deposits.
762. This nation is noted for its economic stability.
763. How old do you have to be to vote in the national elections
764. Today we celebrate our day of independence.It’s a national holiday.
765. My home is in the capital. It’s a cosmopolitan city.
766. Geographically,this country is located in the southern hemisphere.
767. It’s a beautiful country with many large lakes.
768. This part of the country is very mountainous.
769. The land in this region is dry and parched.
770. Along the northern coast there are many high cliffs.
771. There are forests here,and lumbering is important.
772. The scenery is beautiful near the Pacific Ocean.
773. This mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons.
774. what kind of climate do you havedIs it mild
775. How far is it from the shore of the Atlantic to the mountains
776. Is the coastal plain good for farming
777. What’s the longest river in the United States
778. Are most of the lakes located in the north central region
779. As you travel westward,does the land get higher
780. The weather is warm and sunny here.Do you get much rain
这里天气781. Children enter school at the age of five,don’t they
782. In elementary school, the child learns to read and write.
783. In secondary school, children get more advanced knowledge.
784. In universities,students train to become teachers and engineers.
785. He went to grade school in New york and high school in Cicargo.
786. In college I majored in science. What was your major
787. My sister graduated from high school.Graduation was last night.
788. I’m a graduate of Yale University.I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
789. If you expect to enter the university, you should apply now.
790. This is my first year of college. I’m a freshman.
791. My uncle is a high school principal. 我的叔叔是一名中学校长.
792. What kind of grades did you make in college 你在大学中成绩如何
793. During your first year of college, did you make straight As
794. My brother is a member of the faculty.He teaches economics.
795. John has extracurricular activities. He’s on the football team.
796. I’m a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor.
797. What kind of work do you do Are you a saleman
798. As soon as I complete my training,I’m going to be a bank teller.
799. John has built up his own business.He owns a hotel.
800. What do you want to be when you grow up 你长大后想做什么
801. I like painting,but I wouldn’t want it to be my life’s work.
802. Have you ever thought about a career in the medical profession
803. My uncle was a pilot with the airlines.He just retired.
804. My brother’s in the army.He was just promoted to the rank of major.
805. I have a good-paying job with excellent hours.
806. My sister worked as a secretary before she got married.
807. George’s father is an attorney.He has his own company.
808. He always takes pride in his work.He’s very efficient.
809. Mr. Smith is a politician.He’s running for election as governor.
810. After a successful career in business,he was appointed ambassador.
811. Because of the warm and sunny weather,oranges grow very well here.
812. In this flat country people grow wheat and corn and raise cattle.
813. The ground around here is stony and not very good for farming.
814. What are the principal farm products in this region
815. Milk,butter,and cheese are shipped here from the dairy farms.
816. They had to cut down a lot of trees to make room for farms.
817. At this time of the year farmers plow their fields.
818. On many farms you’ll find cows and chickens.
819. If you have cows you have to get up early to do the milking.
820. Tractors have revolutionized farming. 拖拉机革新了农业方法.
821. In the United States, there are many factories for making cloth.
822. Factories employ both male and female workers.
823. If you work in a factory,you usually have to punch a clock.
824. Is meat packing a big industry in your country
825. Is it true that manufacturing of automobiles is a major industry
826. My hobby is collecting stamps. Do you have a hobby
827. I’ve always thought photography would be an interesting hobby.
828. Some people like horseback riding,but I prefer golfing as a hobby.
829. Do you have any special interests other than your job
830. Learning foreign languages is just an avocation with me.
831. I find stamp collecting relaxing and it takes my mind off my work.
832. On weekends I like to get my mind off my work by reading good books.
833. My cousin is a member of a drama club. He seems to enjoy acting.
834. He plays the piano for his own enjoyment. 他因为兴趣而弹钢琴.
835. I’ve gotten interested in hi-fi. I’m building my own equipment.
836. He’s not a professional.He plays the piano for the fun of it.
837. I’ve heard of unusual hobbies, but I’ve never heard of that one.
838. The trouble with photography is that it’s an expensive hobby.
839. That’s rare set of coins.How long did it take you to collect them
840. I started a new hobby.I got tired of working in the garden.
我尝试着一种新的爱好841. Baseball is my favorite sport.What’s your favorite
842. My nephew is a baseball player.He is a catcher.
843. When you played football,what position did you play
844. We played a game last night. The score was tired six-to-six.
845. I went to a boxing match last night. It was a good fight.
846. When I was on the track team, I used to run the quarter mile.
847. I like fishing and hunting,but I don’t like swimming.
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. I belong to a ski club.
849. Would you be interested in going to the horse races this afternoon
850. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser.
851. Be a good sport. Play according to the rules of the game.
852. Our family went camping last summer.We had to buy a new tent.
853. This afternoon we went to the gym for a workout.We lifted weights.
854. What do you do for recreation Do you have a hobby
855. My muscles are sore from playing baseball.
856. I sent in a subscription to that magazine. It’s put out every week.
857. If you subscribe to the newspaper, it’ll be delivered to your door.
858. I didn’t read the whole paper. I just glanced at the headlines.
859. The first chapter of the story is in this issue of the magazine.
860. I haven’t seen the latest issue of the magazine.Is it out yet
861. What’s the total circulation of this newspaper 报纸的总发行量怎样
862. I’m looking for the classified section.Have you seen it
863. My brother-in-law is a reporter on The New York Times staff.
864. There was an article in today’s paper about the election.
865. There wasn’t much news in the paper today.
866. How long have you been taking this magazine
867. Did you read the article about the rescue of the two fishermen
868. Why don’t you put an advertisement in the paper to sell your car
869. I got four replies to my ad about the bicycle for sale.
870. My son has a newpaper route.He delivers the morning paper.
871. What channel did you watch on television last night
872. I don’t get a good picture on my TV set.There’s something wrong.
873. You get good reception on your radio. 你的收音机接收情况很好.
874. Please turn the radio up.It’s too low.
875. What’s on following the news and weatherDo you have a TV guide
876. You ought to have Bill look at your TV.Maybe he could fix it.
877. We met one of the engineers over at the television station.
878. Where can I plug in the TV Is this outlet all right
879. I couldn’t hear the program because there was too much static.
880. Your car radio works very well. What kind is it
881. The next time I buy a TV set, I’m going to buy a portable model.
882. I wonder if this is a local broadcast. 我不知道这是不是本地广播.
883. You’d get better TV reception if you had an outside antenna.
884. Most amateur radio operators build their own equipment.
885. Station WRC is off the air now. They signed off two hours ago.
886. What’s your favorite kind of music Do you like jazz
887. He’s a composer of serious music.I like his music a lot.
888. We went to a concert last night to hear the symphony orchestra.
889. My brother took lessons on the trumpet for nearly ten years.
890. You play the piano beautifully.How much do you practice every day
891. I’ve never heard that piece before.Who wrote it
892. Have you ever thought about becoming a professional musician
893. Who is the author of this novel 这个小说的作者是谁
894. I’ve never read a more stirring story.
895. Who would you name as the greatest poet of our time
896. This poetry is realistic. I don’t care for it very much.
897. Many great writers were not appreciated fully while they were alive.
898. This is a poem about frontier life in the United States.
899. This writer uses vivid descriptions in his writings.
900. How much do you know about the works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
你对Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 的作品了解多少
Tags: 日常英语口语900句 日常英语口语 英语口语